Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Woohoo!

Jason's parents rock! Between my pregnantness and Jason's back, our front yard was in a sad, sad state. But Jason's mom weeded it this week AND his dad finished hooking up our sprinkler system! We're going to have a decent front yard! Things like this cause me great joy.




And that's not all. Jason and his mom finally busted out the paint that they bought over 2 years ago and finished painting the outside of the basement!











What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Love it! It looks finished! :)

Jen-ben said...

Yeah!! It looks so good! I thought it was brick at first... So cool!

Jana said...

Christine! All your dreams are finally coming true! I am so proud and so excited about this important development in your life! Wow...I had forgotten that you guys were even planning to paint it more! Remember when I tried to get those metal things off that stick out and it was way harder than Jason claimed it would be? And by way harder I mean...impossible...haha.