Anyway, I'm about 10 posts behind, so I'm going to stuff them all into one and get caught up.
Ahem:
Josh had his first pinewood derby! We were really happy that Jason was able to help him make his car, and his was the fastest out of the Wolves!

This year we had one giant birthday party for the four big kids. They each invited a friend and we had pizza and went swimming!
We got a new indoor playground in our little town! Very exciting since there's so little fun stuff to take the kids to do. Kind of expensive, but Mondays are discount days, which works out perfect on school holidays!
Then, Halloween!We had some sickies (one of them pictured here, and one of them ME) but most of us still got to go trick-or-treating.
Nat was the sickie who didn't get to go, she was puking on halloween! Luckily her one-year-old cousin donated his candy to her, that made her very happy. Nat won the costume contest at our ward party!

I didn't get a pic of Jess! I don't know why! So here's some Jessie-style Karate instead.
I got to host Thanksgiving again! This year Jason's family came to our house. There were about 30 of us! I like thanksgiving food, it's pretty hard to mess it up.

And now we arrive at Christmas. Our Christmas was absolutely fabulous! So many people did so many wonderful things for us.




The day after Christmas we drove to Flagstaff to join the rest of my family. Jason was such a trooper to take that trip. We got to stay a whole week, and it was so fun! The best parts were:1. Going sledding with most of my sibs at 10 at night, being pulled on the sled behind Eric's van.
2. Shopping with Jason the one day he felt good enough to go out, then going to Olllliiiivvve Garrrddddennnnnn.
3. New Year's Eve. Best day ever! We had a 50's BASH for brother-in-law Jeff's birthday, complete with dressing up in poodle skirts, pinatas, and hamburgers and shakes. Then after the kids were in bed we had so much fun, eating an insane amount of hors d'oeuvres and doing lots of TOASTING, which should definitely be a new family tradition.
Which brings us to the present! We're all back at school and doing great! I like most of my classes this semester (most. geology=boring!) and the kids jumped right back into the school groove. Jason is seeing a neurologist now in the hope of figuring out some of his nerve pain. He's been doing a little better lately, able to get out once in a while.
Okay, I think that's it for now!


9 comments:
It was so great to see Jason at church today. And it has been fun to do a few of these activities with you and your family!
YAY for you finally posting! :) I love reading all your goings-on! :)love you!
cherise
Hurray! Welcome back to blog-land! We love your cute family!
WOW! Thanks for the update!
How fun!! You kiddies are so cute :)
Christine! So glad to see you! Great posts! So what is up with the untitled unexplained Halloween costume person who is hiding his head?
Lol, that's Josh! Sorry, thought that was obvious.
Aren't blogs the PERFECT journal! I love them. Glad Jason is doing a little better. I hope the neurologist is very smart.
We DID have the best Christmas ever! The twisties...the bash...the toasting! Aw, it was perfect.
Your kids were way cute for halloween.
I'm SO glad Jason could help Josh make the best car ever!!
Post a Comment